Social media marketing is one of the best ways to reach your customers and tell about your business in more effective way.
Social media is very important to build a strong and consistent brand across all social media platforms.
Do you have a SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE for your business? Nowadays no business can thrive without social media handles, some of the best social media platforms include FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER AND LINKEDIN. All these platforms have a daily combined active user of up to 2 billion… Imagine your possibilities.
Think of it as an investment in your business. NOT AN EXPENSE!
I encourage business owners to think of their marketing as an investment and not an expense. The purpose of marketing is to create brand awareness as
well as AMAZING return on investment. (Marketing) So, a lot of small/local businesses only see the upfront cost when initially thinking about marketing and not the long-term impact that it will have on their business. Think in the long term…
There are some Social Media Marketing strategies that you should be focusing on:
- Define goals and objectives.
- Put together a winning team.
- Understand your audience.
- Look and listen.
- Choose a social platform.
- Create a content plan and calendar.
- Monitor, analyses, engage and repeat.
What’s new in Social Media?
Social Media offers some of the new feature that you are going to witness on the social platforms in the coming days:
- Facebook is testing a new option to cross post FACEBOOK stories to Instagram.
- LinkedIn will make 16 LinkedIn courses for free in coming days.
- INSTAGRAM shares new information prompts on coronavirus in home feeds.
- INSTAGRAM IS testing new option to reshare live videos on IG TV.
- YOUTUBE changes trending tab to explore which will show more content categories at one place.
GOALS OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- BRAND AWARNESS
- BUILDING COMMUNITY
- LEADS AND DRIVE SALES
Social media marketing can’t be summed up with just 3 goals but these 3 goals right here should be your main focus.
As a Social media consultant, it is your business to take care of another business.
BY THAT I MEAN it is your business to grow your brand that isn’t yours. You create brand awareness which in turn builds a community around a brand which also
builds leads and drive sales.
“SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IS POWERFUL FOR ANY BUSINESS. Business that realize this will thrive, the others will regret….”
It isn’t just Advertising. Its brand/business EXPOSURE it becoming the dominant force in your local community.
REASONS WHY YOU ADVERTISE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Social media advertising allows you to connect with the people who need your services or products.
- Social media provides varied platforms and numerous advertising formats.
- Social media platforms allow you to create specific target audiences.
- Social media platforms drive targeted traffic to your website or landing page.
- Social media marketing will get you more sales.
- The ROI on social media ads is unbeatable.
- Advertising on social media offers insights of your customers.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Every social media platform is different and important! Its time to treat them that way! You shouldn’t share the same piece of content to each platform. You have to adapt to that specific platform and re-purpose it.
INSTAGRAM: This is where you are telling people about your content piece by taking a picture of your shake at a cute café. Instagram is about showing the
FACEBOOK: This is where you are telling people about your content. For ex you could write a post about how you re loving your new dress. This is where you
can let your copywriting skills shine!
TWITTER: This is where you popup your followers. Post about things on the go and short snip bits of your days. Tweet that you are all about that VENTI life
nowadays (and don’t forget the hashtags)
PINTREST: Here is where you get to share your expertise! Have a great skinny vanilla latte recipe Go ahead and pin it!
LINKEDIN: We are going to go ahead and tell you LINKEDIN is not dead! It’s a great place for business owners to connect! So, if you are coffee shop owner,
don’t forget to include it on your profile.
YOUTUBE: We all love YouTube. It’s the best place for long video content. Go ahead and share some coffee reviews taste tests and tutorials on YouTube!
SOCIAL MEDIA IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE, NOT ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. PROVIDE FOR THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU.
You can certainly drive sales through #socialmedia by posting products and offers but establishing loyalty between your customers and your company is the
true purpose of social media. Don’t you agree?
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS EXPLAINED ABOVE
- FACEBOOK: ENGAGE THEM
- TWITTER: LISTEN TO THEM
- LINKEDIN: EDUCATE THEM
- YOUTUBE: SHOW THEM
- PINTREST: SHARE WITH THEM
- INSTAGRAM: GET TO KNOW THEM
Which platforms are you on for your business?
GROW YOU BUSINESS WITH US AT PACELAB- SEO AGENCY LONDON
Follow us for the latest updates about SEO, SEM and SMM at our Facebook page “PACELABTECHNOLOGY”
Visit our site www.pacelab.co