There are countless homeowners in the Metro Detroit area that have put their house on sale and are looking for the right buyers. However, picking the right one from all the available options is a tough call.
The demand for houses has been declining in Metro Detroit for the last few years. The reasons are many, like increased crime rate, increased property prices, more bad neighborhoods, etc.
All these reasons induce potential buyers to invest somewhere else and not in Metro Detroit, Michigan, and other neighboring areas. This causes a big problem for homeowners in Metro Detroit and they are left with very few options to choose from.
If you want to sell your Michigan home fast, you need to get the right professional help to find the right buyers for your house. Now, for this, you have two distinct options. Your first option is to hire a real estate agent and the other one is to sell your house to cash home buyers.
We will walk you through the process of home selling by both these options, one by one.
- Selling through real estate agents
Getting professional help to sell your Michigan home fast is a smart move. If you keep on looking for a buyer on your own with scarce information, scarce resources, and no network, you will end up wasting a lot of your time and efforts – all for nothing!
A real estate agent, on the other hand, has all the required resources, network, and information that will help you find all the potential buyers and pick the best one.
The real estate agents have a process of working. This involves getting your house listed, searching all the potential buyers, scheduling their visits, and then selecting the best one.
All this takes time but helps you find the right buyer for your house on sale. This is why people prefer hiring real estate agents to sell their house than sell it on their own.
However, in the past few years, the reputation of real estate agents has stumbled down. This is because there are a number of drawbacks of hiring a real estate agent. These can be listed as:
- A real estate agent visits your house and tells you to get it repaired and cleaned before putting it on sale. This takes time and costs a lot of money.
- The whole process carried out by a real estate agent for selling the house is quite lengthy. They can take days, weeks, and months to find you the right buyer. So, if you want to sell your Michigan home, this one is not a good option for you.
- After your house is listed, the realtors organize buyer visits or open houses. For this, almost every real estate agent suggests the homeowners stage their house and make it look better. Staging is also a time-consuming and costly affair.
- In the end, if you finalize the deal but the buyer turns it down for some reason, your real estate agent won’t take any stand for it. All your time, money, and efforts are wasted, with no accountability for anything.
- The real estate agents also charge hefty commissions in turn of finding you the right buyer and so, costing more money.
All these drawbacks of real estate agents push the homeowners to look for better professional help to sell the house. This takes us to the second option for selling the house – cash home buyers. Let us have a look at it.
- Selling through cash home buyers
If you are irked up with all the delays and expenses made under the advice of your real estate agent, to get nothing – you must sell your house on the basis of cash for home Detroit, MI.
The cash home buyers are individuals or group of buyers that buy houses for cash. These are the best option to sell your house because they beat all the drawbacks we have enlisted in the real estate agents. Let us see how this option is better than hiring a realtor for the sale:
- Cash home buyers can help you sell your Michigan home fast because they can close the deal in as soon as 7 days! That’s very fast and saves a lot of your time. Thus, it is the best option for people who are looking for money after selling their house, who are relocating, or who have their house foreclosed.
- These buyers make payments all in cash. So, no hassle of installments or other payment-related paperwork.
- Cash home buyers don’t charge any commissions!
- They buy the house in as-is condition. So, no repairs, no cleanliness, no touch-ups, and no staging required. You can save all your time and money spent on these activities by selling your home to cash home buyers.
- Cash home buyers buy houses in any location. No matter what location your house is situated at, you can sell it to cash home buyers without any hassle.
- They also provide legal help if you need it to sell the house. This includes help from probate attorneys, legal help in case of bad tenants, etc.
With their benefits, cash home buyers beat the real estate agents on great levels. They save the time and money of homeowners and save them from all the hassle of selling a house.
All you need to do is call them and schedule their visit to your house. After an inspection, the cash home buyers give you an estimate for the house within 24 hours. If you accept the same, the deal can be closed as fast as you want!
So, pick wisely and sell your house on the basis of cash for home Detroit, MI through a fast, hassle-free, and cost-effective selling process.