Are you planning to enter E-commerce? Is a virtual tsunami your next goal? Well, then it’s time to create a professional website that will help you have a strong foot on the virtual platform and attract a crowd. The thing about the website is, if it is not properly designed and the layout is not well thought, it can be a disaster and tagged as a weak or amateur site and it will hit your business badly. But, if your website is properly designer with all the pieces properly placed and visitors are actually finding it easy and useful, then your business will skyrocket. So, if you are planning to get your website designed then first and foremost get the domain registered, which can be done online at reasonable prices with the help of Bydiscountcodes and then find a professional who can design your website.
But, it is important to evaluate your website on these 5 parameters that differentiate a professional website from a basic one:
- Right Coding: Everyone wants that their website should be secured, protected from hackers but still have a great design and easy to load. If these are your expectations then it is important to get the scripts right. With the right coding, website not only becomes highly responsive but even easy to locate. So keep the foundations strong to have a strong and sturdy monument.
- Easy navigation: Navigation plays a crucial role because one thing that needs to be understood is that not every visitor on your website will be a pro. Even a digital divide should find it easy to navigate through the site and the landing page should not be hidden or difficult to find.
- Do you have a call to action button? A website is considered incomplete and some might even say redundant if there is no call to action button. Why will you create a website, if there is no goal? Call to action specifies the goal, whether it’s shopping, add to cart or add to mailing list. Most of the time visitors forget to return to a website because of no call to action system. So, while deciding the layout, discuss what should be the CTA and where should it be located. Some locate it on the home page only, but it varies according to the nature of the website.
- Having a Mobile responsive website is a must: Is your website getting loaded on mobile? Gone are the days, when people used to login to computer or laptops, now is the time of tabs and Smartphone. So your website also needs to be smart and mobile-friendly to attract customers. Having an app connecting to a website is even a better option.
- Web content is the game changer: Web content on your site can actually create millions of opportunities especially when it has visuals, graphics or videos attached. Nobody needs a plain content based site as it is too boring to read without any visuals or images. But having a strong, quirky and relevant content will make your website a quality one that will stand out of the crowd.
To conclude, these factors even though basic are the game changers. If done right, it will help you expand your online business and attract visitors around the globe. So, invest on your website and rest is just a piece of cake.